OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Outreach Training Course Description:
ThisOSHA 10 Hour General Industry course is ideal for supervisors with safety and health responsibilities and for employee safety and health awareness. Students will be introduced to OSHA policies, procedures and standards as well as general industry safety and health principles covered in OSHA Act Part 1910. Special emphasis will be placed on areas most hazardous using OSHA standards as a guide. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Outreach DOL course completion card within 4-6 weeks.
- State the purpose of the OSH Act and list the functions of OSHA
- List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- The basic requirements for proper aisle and passageway maintenance
- Guidelines for identification and protection of floor openings
- To understand the importance of effective Egress fire protection program
To know the safe means of Egress to provide fire protection in emergencies from new or old buildings or structures
- Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Establish the guidelines and requirements for special purpose equipment
Course Pre-Requisite: None
Testing: All module quizzes require a score of 70 to proceed forward in the course. The final exam also requires a minimum score of 70 to receive a certificate of completion. The final exam may be taken three times if necessary.
Time to completion: Once you enroll in the OSHA 10 Hour Construction Outreach Training course you will have 6 months to successfully complete the course. If you do not complete the course in 6 months you will not receive a certificate for course completion.
The OSHA 10 Hour Construction Outreach Training course has been reviewed and accepted by OSHA for online distribution.
The Unofficial guide to the OSHA Coupon Code: SUMMER08
Coupon Code Description: 10% discount for an OSHA 10 hour general industry training