OSHA 10 hour training for construction course description:
OSHA recommends Outreach Training Program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. This course is designed for construction workers, foremen, job supervisors, and anyone involved in the construction industry. Workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on the specific hazards of the job. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an OSHA 10-Hour Construction Outreach DOL course completion card within 4-6 weeks.
- State the purpose of the OSH Act and list the functions of OSHA
- List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSHA Act
- The basic requirements for proper aisle and passageway maintenance
- Guidelines for identification and protection of floor opening
- To understand the importance of effective egress fire protection program
Course Pre-Requisite: None
Testing: All module quizzes require a score of 70 to proceed forward in the course. The final exam also requires a minimum score of 70 to receive a certificate of completion. The final exam may be taken three times if necessary.
Time to completion: Once you enroll in the OSHA 10 Hour Construction Outreach Training course you will have 6 months to successfully complete the course. If you do not complete the course in 6 months you will not receive a certificate for course completion.
The OSHA 10 Hour Construction Outreach Training course has been reviewed and accepted by OSHA for online distribution.
The Unofficial guide to the OSHA Coupon Code: SUMMER08
Coupon Code Description: 10% discount for an OSHA 10 hour construction outreach training